Wednesday 30 May 2018

Irresistible Chocolate Muffins ➹GF ➹SF





















➹Gluten Free
➹Sugar Free
I try out healthy recipes all the time, but if it wasn't for my food critic living at home I woud make the silly mistake of publishing only something I would eat! Fortunately my 5 year old and I have very different tastes. I know if it passes her test, it must be worth telling all of the mom's out there!
I keep a stash in the freezer so I can pop one in her lunchbox in the morning.
This recipe should make 20-25 small muffins.

Turn of oven 150C fan forced 160C

1 cup of almond meal
1 cup of macadamia meal
or
2 cups of almond meal (if you don't have macadamia)
3 eggs
3 bananas
1 cup of soaked pitted dates (drained)
1/4 cup of coconut oil
2 Tbls of Cacao or to taste
1 organic dark chocolate bar
or
1/4 cup of dark chocolate drops
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp of cardamom
1/2 tsp salt

Bake for 20 minutes depending on how big the muffin trays you are using. Check them with a fork and when it comes out clean they are ready!!!
YUM


*If you have a high speed blender or thermomix you can make your own almond or macadamia meal by blending it until it becomes a soft powder.

*If you soak your dates in hot water for 5-10 minutes and drain them its so much easier to blend.

No comments:

Post a Comment